Monday, 15 July 2013

Better living through blogging


ABBREVIATE BLOG

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Google Video Upload

After maps.google.com they came up with video upload.
What's coming next...

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I can't remember what I was looking for when I came across Bensinclair.com. It definately worth a visit for the content and photos.

Monday, May 24, 2004

I've read somewhere that the Queen in her free time listens and dances to the tunes of the seventies pop band ABBA.

Friday, April 30, 2004

After several years of silence George Michael is re-entering the world of music with a new record called 'Patience'.

Friday, April 02, 2004

Pop star George Michael is abandoning the music business to release his songs online for free instead.
'I'll hopefully be a happier man, giving my music and also doing something really positive with my music
' said George Michael.
The whole story here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3499534.stm
George Michael is a very controversial person. Just remember his arrest in LA in 1998 or his single 'Shoot the Dog '.

Saturday, February 14, 2004

I am not going to tell ya any blogging tips this time. Way I am making this short piece of writing is very simple. Unleash the power of your imagination and voila: your blogging blog is ready.
Topics are around us. Make sure you feel comfortable with the object of your writing.
Don't get me wrong. You don't need to like or hate it. Opinion on the topic of writing and own unique view are among the most important ingredients of a good piece of writing.
Share your thoughts and experiences today. No matter whether you are sophisticated artist or amateur writer... Web logging is for good for you.

Saturday, January 17, 2004

I am lousy blogger I know. I even cannot update the blog on a regular basis. Don't know how to put comments on the blog. The bulk of my visitors don't like my piece of writing. But I keep going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment